Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Flu Blog Day 2...

A bit better today. So far, no vomiting. The other end isn't very pretty. And I had a temp of 100.3. I missed the Price Is Right again. I slept a lot. I ate 1/3 of a Power Bar around lunch time. I just had dinner - a small bowl of chicken and rice soup and another strawberry shake. My belly is making really loud angry noises. It's so loud, Cody looked at me and cocked his head like the RCA dog. And I've got the flu aches and chills. Oh, and of course, there's the sore muscles from throwing up. Still, it's better than yesterday.

I think we've traced it back to Ana at Bum Bum's wake on Sunday. She was sick the night before. She and Lincoln thought it was bad bread. But Paul was there, and Paul's got it too. And he is suffering from a hernia as well. I thought I had it bad, but he must be in agony. Rachel's Mom is sick now too. Only she isn't throwing up, at least not yet.

More tomorrow - unless something comes up between now and then. (Get it? Comes up? Anyone?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

3-D belching, Barf, Belching Chunks, Call of the Walrus, Calling for Ralph, Calling the Buffalos, Delivering Pizza, Pavement Pizza, Dinner catch and release, Driving the Porcelain Bus, Gastro Geyser, Hurl, Jettisoning the chunky cargo, Puke,
Reviewing today's menu,
Round-trip meal ticket, Sharing your inner feelings, Shooting salad, Spraying a jet, Technicolor Yawn, Tossing Your Cookies, Upchuck, Yodeling in the porcelain canyon.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Nice! But I've heard most, if not all, of those. Check the next post and let's come up with something original, shall we?

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home