Monday, May 01, 2006

Puppy Update...

The vet, Dr. Smith, called this morning and they are both doing much better today and responding to treatment. He said, "Between 50% and 75% better today." They are still dehydrated, but they are not vomiting, no diahrrea (cha cha cha), and they both urinated normally.

I am feeling a lot better today knowing that they are better.

And now that I am feling better, I can joke about how I still have "Dr. Smith" associations in my brain with Lost In Space. "You bubble headed booby!" Like nothing good can come from Dr. Smith, you know? Maybe I should refer to him as Jeff instead.

And special thanks to anonymous who posted some ideas on my last entry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Glad to hear the pups are doing better. What a drag to have to go through all that.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home