Sunday, September 10, 2006

PCT #2


OK, time for another paranoid conspiracy theory.

So they sent this 9/11 "docu-drama" to conservatives only for review and to create a media buzz. The left is all up in arms about it. And it's sucking up a lot of time in the various news media. More than a missing white woman, or even that lunatic pervert who didn't kill JBR. Makes me wonder what we're missing while this goes on. Maybe that whole Pakistan - Taliban peace accord. But that's not my new PCT.

I want to boycott the movie, but I also want to see it to see what all of the buzz is about. ABC stands to gain nothing from my watching it since there are no commercials. And I think a lot of my left leaning compatriots in the blogosphere will watch it as well.

So here's my theory: the show is laden with a new modern tehnological equivalent of subliminal messages that I don't fully understand but they will make left leaning folks move towards the middle, if not all the way to the right. (Here's how you get noticed by SNOPES.com...) I have a friend who's brother is a CIA asset (not an official agent, but he's a ham radio nut who gets called on to do special black ops related to transmission jamming or something). It will probably take a while to actually have an effect, but it will definitely take hold before the November elections. Certain audio frequencies in the surround channel and light pulses embedded in the film flash whenever something happens in the movie that is untrue. It is even more painful on an HDTV. The combination of the audio frequency and the light flash cause discomfort. The effect is to condition viewers to feel actual physical discomfort whenever what they know differs from what they are told on TV. Over time, the pain causes viewers to stop questioning what they see. If you do watch the movie, make sure you turn down the brightness on your TV and make sure the room you are watching in is as bright as possible. Or watch with sunglasses with a high UV rating. And if you switched to HDTV, lug out your old set if you still have it. Also, turning off surround mode is effective, but the audio frequencies are still broadcast in the main soundtrack. The best thing to do is turn surround on (so all of the frequencies are piped to the surround channel and don't come through the regular speakers) and unplug your surround speakers. If you still have a mono TV, then the audio frequencies probably won't affect you.

I know this sounds crazy- but pay attention to what they show right after they tell a lie. In almost every scene after a lie or distortion (you'll wince a little when you see one if you know your facts) they will show something positive about the Bush administration and how they (and only they) can protect us.

I hope this gets out there to enough people, but there's not much time. Laugh all you want now - but you watch what happens in the weeks after the show. It's hard to measure, but see if you don't see the normally feisty blogosphere start to go soft. People will start saying things like, "Newt Gingrich has really changed, and I find myself agreeing with him a lot lately," and, "You know, I don't always agree with the President, but I've come to realize that he does what he thinks is best for our country - and he knows more than I do," and, "Al Franken used to be funny, but now he just annoys me. I prefer Dennis Miller," and, "It's sad that people don't take Ann Coulter seriously because she's so hot - but she really does have some good points.

Please, pass this on - warn your friends.

Maybe I'll edit this and post it anonymously to a few websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home