Saturday, August 09, 2008

Keep in mind that I haven't played in a long time...

With that in mind, I'm really happy with the 9 holes I played today. I even got a par and had a look at birdie. Sadly, I took a bogie on the birdie look, but whatever. I hit some good balls and not too many bad ones. And I only lost one.

And best of all, Rachel came for the ride.


We had a great day - packed a lunch and some drinks, got the iPod going in the golf cart and took a ride down. Almost nobody on the course, and they let us play the back nine, which is far prettier than the front.



Kind of like last night, this was one of those, "Why haven't we done this before?" things.

Best shot of the day was probably this - a tree in the way, so I ran a 4 iron from 65 yards...

to about 8 feet.




And I missed the par putt. It was like that.

Also, here's some recent things...

This is how our front door looks with the curatins Dolores made with Rachel. That's also Jake's cool coffin shaped bass case that he got to replace the one we had to return that didn't fit his bass (even though it was made SPECIFICALLY for his Thunderbird bass, but whatever).


This is what I've spent entirely too much time looking at lately, design doc, call flow, and Interactive Designer.

And this is probably the best grilled cheese sandwich I've ever made - smoked gouda, havarti, and avocado. I made it on the Foreman grill, so it's a little squished, but it was yummy.

Finally, I want to give a shout out to Dolores and request that those of you that do say a prayer for her and her ailing back. She is in no good way right now and might be heading for a hospital stay. We're thinking about you and trying to figure out how we can best help, Dolores. Hang in there lady!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

damn that grilled cheese sounds frickin delicious!
it's been too long eric...i was just in L.A. last week
and now that Manny's out there, I wanted to hear how you're doing...it's been really a depressing season for me over here...these Rays are taking the piss outta our rivalry! I like your golf style man! al you need's a pair of knickers and I'd take you for a pro!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home