Saturday, August 09, 2008

That was so cool...

I think the last time I went to a Drive In, it was to see The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams when we still lived in Daly City and the Kenney's had their first child that night. So what's that, like 35 years ago?




Anyway - it was fantastic!!! We got snacks at Safeway...


And just sat in our car watching the movie. And our car is pretty comfy. And the sound system rocks. This is my new favorite thing to do. And I learned that you can go see two movies for $15 for two people, and $20 for three or more. So, we could take Jake and two friends for the same price as just taking Jake. And the kids can sit in chairs in front of the car. And if we wanted, I think we could even have a barbecue. Well, maybe cook hot dogs on a gas grill anyway.
And I did get Rachel the popcorn she wanted. The concession stand is such a throwback to the mid-80s. They have Donkey Kong and Arch Rivals basketball.


Oh, and we enjoyed Hancock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home