Thursday, June 26, 2008

Worse Today...


And work is worse too. An old project that has been on hold is coming off of hold, my current project is crazy and the go live date keeps slipping, the customer for my next project is getting antsy, another customer wants me to go to Knoxville, TN for a week to provide training and help with their application, and there are two new customers wanting my time and expertise. If I were still running CommTech, this would be like two years worth of work in the span of six months. As it is, well, I'm just busy, and everyone who thinks their need of me is the most important is pressuring me to focus on them.

But whatever. Maybe I'll get some time off around Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas? Of which year?

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home