Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flu Blog Day 3...

So I'm getting over it. No fever today. And no chills - except the normal ones that come with how cold it is outside. It snowed at Rachel's work up on Cobb today. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow, so she may have to stay home from work. That would be awesome - we could curl up in blankets by the fire while I finish getting over this bug.

I really want it to snow here, too. I want to take pictures and send them to my friends in Boone, Iowa. I think they have the worst weather of any place in the Mid-West. Everyone says Chicago with the Lake effect snow and wind, but watch Boone. They are consistently colder and get hit with wicked ice storms.

Anyway - Ted added a comment to Flu Blog Day 2 with some colorful euphemisms for throwing up. Fortunately, I'm not doing that anymore. But things are not so pretty on the other end. I've heard "the Hershey Squirts" and the "green apple splatters." Any new ones?

I've had a little idle time on my hands, nothing to do but sit and think, really, and I have come up with three so far:

1.) Tractor pulls in the bog.

2.) Fifty yard mud dash.

3.) (My favorite) Venti Caramel Macchiato coming right up.

What have you got? Come on, put on your thinking caps. No regurgitation. Let your creative juices flow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Ooh - a fourth - "Faux Painting the master bathroom."

12:29 AM  
Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Painting a porcelain Pollock

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home