Monday, July 17, 2006

I would buy pretty much anything...


...with Paul Newman's face on it. This Summer, I am addicted to Newman's Own Lemonade. If he put out a sedan or SUV, I would buy it. If there was a Newman's Own blog, I would read it every day. I even bought the dog treats, but they were a little small for our big doggies. If he put out a bag of chocolate covered organic poop, I would probably at least try it.


They are consistently great products, gernerally organic, and all of the profits go to charity. The plastic tub that their lettuce comes in is made from corn and can be composted.

I can even overlook the fact that McDonald's uses his salad dressing.

It's just good stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home