Thursday, February 07, 2008

A little less than 10%

My prediction came true. Barely.

I made this little map...



I don't know quite what it means, but it looks like Clinton did great in Bush country. I also did a quick count and found that in 10 of the counties that Clinton won (Shasta and Lassen were two of them, I can't remember the rest), her margin of victory was less than the Edwards votes. So the map on the right should probably favor Obama a little more than it does.

Wednesday was a pretty groovy day. Only down side is Rachel is sicker than she was yesterday. I hear her coughing upstairs, so I'm gonna go wake her up and make her take some medicine. But I feel much better. And Jake is feeling better and acting more like himself.

We got his report card and he exceeded our goals, so we rewarded him with a pair of Doc Marten's he's been wanting. And today is his birthday. And Monday is a holiday, but he should be back in school on Tuesday. He got his homework packet from last week done, including two essays, so I took those down to the school. I saw a couple of kids from the wrestling team who asked about him, and the school nurse told me a few girls came to her and said they were worried about him. And, of course, I've passed on the kind words from you all too. It makes him feel better to know others are thinking about him.

Work was great today - I got a lot done and I'm working on a new proposal to sell on of the applications I've built. That would be the second time we've sold it. And maybe it will steam roll if we get it at the right price point. And my company will shower me with royalties. And I will retire early and get an Airstream and travel this country writing my Great American Novel.

Whoah - I must be feeling better. Either that or I'm delirious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the delerium while it lasts.

-Joe

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home