Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anyone remember this?

Glenn, you've got to check this out.



And then there's this. One of my favorite Monkees songs.




And while we're at it, there's this...



We saw Dark Knight tonight. And there were maybe 25 people in the theater and 10 or 12 were inconsiderate loud obnoxious jerks with cell phones. And I asked some of the people politely to be quiet. And that made for a tense walk out to the car. Nothing happened, but you never know, you know? And I gave Rachel the keys and had her get in the car first. And I got myself all ready to rumble in case it came to that. And you really shouldn't have to put up with stuff like that after shelling out like 40 bucks for tickets and snacks. And it all just reminds me how I would much rather watch a movie at home on DVD.

At least nobody was kicking Rachel's chair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went to see Hancock last weekend. Somebody was kicking Michelle's char the whole time - well, the whole time until she got up and moved.

I can definitely see the advantages of a home theater. We should be going to Dark Knight this weekend - hoping that it will be a quiet showing.

-Joe

4:19 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Mickey Dolenz is hot.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home