Monday, August 25, 2008

My New Favorite Thing #74

I have a new favorite thing. Street View on Google Maps. Once upon a time, Google Earth was my new favorite thing. But now it is Street View. Apparently they have these magical vans that just drive around everywhere taking 360 degree pictures. I can't see my house, I'm guessing because of the gates. But you can see the guard shack from Spruce Grove and all.

And you can see my parents' house...


I wasn't sure what that thing in the picture was - until Laurie said, "I think it's Dad picking up dog poop or something." And now that I look at it again, I think she's right. What are the odds of that? That you'd be out front picking up poop when the Google van happens to be driving by.

Also, they've captured another Bigfoot...


And finally, remember this stuff?


It makes my teeth hurt just looking at the package. But I bet it would go great with Ciroc Vodka.

Jake and I took the dogs for a nice long walk today. That was great. And they are getting better and better. Moe actually sits without being told most of the time when we stop now. And we had a nice long talk on our nice long walk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goofy Grape? Unfortunately, yes, I do. Brings back memories of Freakies cereal, pop rocks, sugar in a straw (pixie sticks?), dreamsicles and - oh my - memories of pure sugar are running wild here.

I'm bummed - no street view of my house. I'll have to be suspicious of any vehicle driving down the street with a 360 degree camera.

Love your bigfoot pic.

Well, take care - I have to go buy some supplies for a party for a gentleman that is about to get married. I already got the egg beater, but figured I might get a toy donkey as well.

-Joe

3:38 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I am sure that there are jokes that I am not getting there. Egg beater? Toy donkey?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home